A Proper Thank You Note and Clover Medical News
We received an early morning call from Clover’s veterinarian with her latest blood work results. It’s good news.
THANK YOU to Paperless Post for sponsoring this thank-you card to our fans and readers and for letting me try the online card-maker for free.
Based on Clover’s most recent blood tests, we can see that:
- Her white blood cell values are returning to normal.
- Her red blood cell values remain high-ish.
- Only a few reactive lymphocytes remain.
Those reactive cells seem to indicate some sort of infection that’s getting better on its own.
- We’ll retest again in about a month.
- We will cancel the consult with the specialist.
Our Thanks to Paperless Post
I’m a big believer in gratitude and genuine expression between people. In the modern age, much of that gets lost amid communication that’s so dependent on technology.
I write notes and cards by hand. I say thank you a LOT.
- Want to print something? They’ve got it.
- Want to send something via email but have it look pretty like it would in print? They’ve got it (birthday cards, holiday cards, etc.)
- Want to do both? No problem.
For online cards and such, you simply purchase “coins” (example: 20 coins for $6). You then use the coins to buy your customized card and send them to your recipients.
The card above would have cost 2 coins to create and 4 coins per person to send.
Have a great weekend. And, thanks again for your interest in our canine heroines, who celebrated Clover’s good medical news with a romp in the fresh snow.