One More Day to Help
The deadline for this year’s pet blog award nominations is tomorrow, Wednesday, June 29. Lilly and I would VERY much appreciate your nomination as best dog blog. If you’ve already done it, thanks MUCHO. If not, we hope you’ll take a few minutes to help.
1. Click through to this DogTime Petties Nomination site.
2. Choose the Best Dog Blog category.
3. Where asked, enter this information:
- Our name: Champion of My Heart
- Our URL: www.champion.wpstagecoach.com
- Our email address: Roxanne@RoxanneHawn.com
- A few words about why we deserve the honor.
- Then, click enter.
Last year’s win was such a surprise. We’d really like to at least make the finals again this year … because in Internet time … 2010 might as well be 100 years ago. Even being a finalist in 2011 might help us achieve our bigger goals … as explained here:
Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!
The Overall Award Timeline
June 29, 2011: Nominations close
July 5, 2011: Voting for finalists open (top four nomination-getters in each category become finalists)
July 29, 2011: Voting for finalists closes
August 26, 2011: 2nd Annual Petties at BlogPaws Conference in Tysons Corner, Virginia