Happy 1st Birthday, Clover

Even though we adopted Clover out of rescue, thanks to her Origin Story, we know today is her 1st birthday. Her actual birthday — not just a day we picked as such. I had big plans for doing a fancy birthday video, showing the best photos from the last 8 months and maybe some video clips of her best tricks, but I’ve been so busy trying to finish the book, that I ran out of time. So … enjoy these 5 favorite photos from last weekend, when we began gearing up for Clover’s very special 1st birthday (along with a photo from the day we met)!

Happy Birthday, Clover Lee Hawn. Your momma LOVES you!

dog blog, border collie puppy, champion of my heart

border collie photo, clover, dog blog champion of my heart

border collie photo, clover, dog blog champion of my heart

border collie photo, clover, dog blog champion of my heart

border collie photo, clover, dog blog champion of my heart

border collie photo, clover, dog blog champion of my heart

8 thoughts on “Happy 1st Birthday, Clover

1. May 29, 2015 at 6:25 pm

Clover’s looking good for her first birthday!

2. May 27, 2015 at 9:20 pm

Happy 1st Birthday, Miss Clover!

-Ruby and Otto
    rottrover recently posted..wordless wednesdayMy Profile

3. May 27, 2015 at 6:08 pm

Happy Birthday Clover! You have grown so big! Have lots of fun celebrating.

4. May 27, 2015 at 4:30 pm

Happy Birthday, Clover! <3
    Lauren Miller (ZoePhee) recently posted..Shadows and LightMy Profile

5. Bobbi Sledge
    May 27, 2015 at 7:56 am

Happy Birthday, Clover! It is hard to be the pup that follows the footsteps of a heart dog. Only by being uniquely you, but with some hint of Lilly, could you bring sunshine and laughter back to Roxanne. You will never replace Lilly, but as this past 8 months have shown, you have found a way to walk by her side. You are your momma’s lifeline. And for that, you will always have her love and will always be special in her eyes. Hugs, sweet girl.

6. May 27, 2015 at 7:24 am

One year already, time flies, but still a pup!
    Happy Birthday Clover !
    kenzohw recently posted..Tilde’s MomentMy Profile

7. Debra n Snap
    May 27, 2015 at 7:21 am

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CLOVER!!

Love watching you grow and love seeing that smile Roxanne!!

8. May 27, 2015 at 6:08 am

Happy Birthday, Clover! I can’t believe it’s been a year already! And can I just say how much I love seeing “coming soon” and your book cover in the sidebar? 🙂
    Ingrid King recently posted..Tortoiseshell Cat Prevents House FireMy Profile