I’ve been meaning to do this Lily’s Fund Final Report FOREVER. Here is where the money we raised in Lilly’s memory went. Thank you, again, for your support of the fund during our time of grief.
Lilly’s Fund Final Report
- $500 went to the Chip Fund in 2014, which helps pay medical bills for pets in need at our main veterinary hospital
- $1,492 went to Bella Grace in 2014, a local dog being treated for similar brain issues by our neurology team at the specialty hospital
- $500 went to Clementine in 2015, a local dog (and friend’s Heart Dog) needing bone cancer treatments (since we were having SO much trouble finding neurology cases to support and her person was grateful for the help)
- $1,351 went to Maddie, a dog in Georgia with an adverse rabies vaccine reaction (in 2016) exactly like what happened to Lilly (I’m sad to report that Maddie passed away May 29, 2016.)
- Total raised $3,843. Total grants given $3,843.
Thanks, again, for your concern and support (financial and otherwise) during the 693 days that Lilly survived her adverse rabies vaccine reaction.